Workers have the right to know and understand the hazards presented by the chemicals they use and how to work with them safely. Employers must maintain a list of all chemicals on site and provide employees with safety data sheets, which contain detailed information about the chemical and its hazards. This course is designed to ensure workers know what information should be provided to them and to help them understand that information. It describes the requirements of the Right to Know Standard and each section of a safety data sheet.
- Describe the purpose of the Right-to-Know law
- List the required modes of hazard communication
- List and interpret important information found in safety data sheets
- Identify and describe the information on hazardous chemical labels
- Describe training requirements according to the Right-to-Know law
Based on: 29 CFR 1910.1200: The Hazard Communication (Right-to-Know) Standard
31 Minutes (19 min. video + 12 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.