Approximately 1300 tanker truck rollovers occur every year. These rollovers are the reason behind one in four accident-related truck driver deaths. This course emphasizes the importance of drivers paying close attention to the road and its conditions, as well as how their behaviors and decisions can factor in a rollover.
- Key statistics on tanker rollovers
- How tanker rollovers occur
- Driver behavior and trip preparation
- Load effects
- Liquid slosh and surge
- Turning and vehicle tripping
- How road and weather conditions affect tanker trucks
- Ways to prevent tanker rollovers
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) best practices
21 Minutes (13 min. video + 8 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.