Process Safety Management is the identification, evaluation, and prevention of highly hazardous chemical releases that could occur as a result of catastrophic failures in processes, procedures, or equipment. This course covers the components of the OSHA regulation in detail. By actively participating in PSM training and following all recommended safe work practices, you can do your part to help improve safety in the workplace.
- The definition of Process Safety Management
- Why process safety is necessary
- OSHA (Occupational Safety Health Administration) guidelines for compliance
- Implementing a Process Safety Management program
- The elements of a Process Safety Management program
45 Minutes (28 min. video + 17 min. test)
Contributions by: Sathyanarayanan Rajendran, PhD CSP, Safety and Health Management Program Coordinator at Central Washington University, and Brad Cantrell of Dynegy
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.