Industrial facilities rely heavily on complex equipment. To run efficiently and effectively, the equipment needs regular maintenance. However, performing maintenance can introduce many safety hazards. This course addresses best practices for safely maintaining and repairing equipment.
- The definition of "maintenance"
- Examples of equipment maintenance in a production facility
- General maintenance guidelines for workers
- Typical hazards presented to maintenance workers
- Three different methods to ensure the immobilization of equipment
- Maintenance guidelines for vehicles
- Safety guidelines for using hand tools
- Safety guidelines for using power tools and cutting torches
- Safety guidelines for welding, working on conveyors, and line breaking
- Good housekeeping practices
32 Minutes (20 min. video + 12 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.