This course covers the importance of protecting workers from industrial hazards with proper machine guarding. This course is aligned with OSHA General Industry standards and industry best practices. It is meant to be used as an introductory or refresher course for general industry workers who will be operating or working near industrial machinery.
- How machines commonly cause injuries
- How machine guarding helps reduce injuries
- The different types of machine guarding
- Basic best practices when working with machines and machine guarding
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910 Subpart O: Machinery and Machine Guarding
- Industry best practices
37 Minutes (23 min. video + 14 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.