This course covers basic guidelines and best practices for working safely around common hydraulic equipment. From bottle jacks to forklifts and shop equipment, this course provides important information on the principles of hydraulics and the hazards that hydraulic systems can present. Based on OSHA documents and industry experience, this course is designed to help workers understand how to recognize common hydraulic hazards and avoid serious injuries.
- How hydraulic systems work
- How hydraulic systems use hydraulic fluid
- Hazards presented by hydraulic fluid
- Guidelines for installation, normal operation, inspection, repair, and replacement
- Rescue and first aid guidelines
27 Minutes (17 min. video + 10 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.