This course covers the common ways forklift operators cause product damage in a warehouse environment, and recommended practices for avoiding this damage. It is meant to be used as an introductory or refresher course for forklift operators. It is based on research of the most common types of forklift product damage and on industry best practices.
- The negative impacts of damaged product
- The importance of inspection of delivered product
- The importance of knowing the position of the vehicle and the load
- Ways a load can be unstable
- Storage and rack placement considerations
- Stabbing and raking of product
- How distraction and lack of focus can lead to accidents
- Common errors
24 Minutes (15 min. video + 9 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.