Spark some discussion about electrical safety with this course that will help your team recognize, evaluate, and avoid electrical hazards. Topics covered on this course include personal protective equipment related to electrical safety and OSHA requirements for working on equipment as well as electrical injuries such as shocks, burns, electrocutions, and falls.
- Electrical hazards overview
- Electrical injuries including shocks, burns, electrocutions and falls
- Electrical fires
- Ground fault circuit interrupters
- Recognizing, evaluating, and controlling electrical hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- OSHA requirements for working on electrical equipment
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.331-1910.335
18 Minutes (11 min. video + 7 min. test)
PLEASE NOTE: All DVDs include a link printed on the inside cover for customers to download printable tests and other documents.